8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a good bit about Honda cars, but I cant find very many mods for the EX. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

·
Registered
561 Posts
27IVTEC said:
I know a good bit about Honda cars, but I cant find very many mods for the EX. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.
well theres CAI, header or cat delete downpipe, exhaust, short shifter,pulley kit and there is allways nitrous :lildevil:
and turbo still in doubt

but what about a reflash someone knows somwthing ?:wavey:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Well i have a K&N short ram intake, give me a little more pushin, but i love my NST pulleys and my Magnaflow Exhaust. All fo those together are good for me, still unsure about the cat-delete

just got my new BDI slotted and drilled front brake rotors with hawk pads and they are amazing 2

·
Registered
561 Posts
Repin da R18 said:
Well i have a K&N short ram intake, give me a little more pushin, but i love my NST pulleys and my Magnaflow Exhaust. All fo those together are good for me, still unsure about the cat-delete

just got my new BDI slotted and drilled front brake rotors with hawk pads and they are amazing 2
can u explain ur experience with the pulleys do you feel like a big diference or what cause they look tempting :biggrin:

do you have some pics of ur brakes I also bought the hawk break pads but the stock ones still good so I haven change them

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
When I reseted my ECU I noticed a big difference in accleration. But now after a few weeks afterwards its hard to notice now. But that's probably cause its 100+ degrees out here and I have the A/C cranked up.

It's worth getting in my opinion, but search these forums if you do decide to get them. I explained how to install them on one thread cause its a ***** to do without the right tools or knowledge.

·
Registered
207 Posts
ya like mO 64 StAnG 06 was saying, you will be able to notice when u put the pulleys on that the car feel better, its like the car should have come from the factory with these pulleys on them.

but other than the that ill get some pix of my brakes and put them on

·
Registered
561 Posts
Repin da R18 said:
ya like mO 64 StAnG 06 was saying, you will be able to notice when u put the pulleys on that the car feel better, its like the car should have come from the factory with these pulleys on them.

but other than the that ill get some pix of my brakes and put them on
great for the pics

so I think they are worth buying them?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I already have an HFP axle back, TWM short shifter, skunk 2 weighted shift knob, and am planning on getting a K&N SRI. Is there anything else?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts