8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Slow_Si's 600th Post! CELEBRATE Wid meh!!!!! (also a meet thread)

Who: Anyone in the Chicagoland area (and southern wisconsin ;)).
What: Celebrate my 600th post with noise makers and party favors. (lol, maybe a dinner get together or meet.)

Where: Up for debate.
\
See Below.
/
When: Up for debate.

Why: This is my 600th Post :). I'm thinking while the weather is nice we should have a get together of sorts and that will give me something to do.

How: By Train, Plane, or (especially) Automobile

(Below is the see below section)

I'm thinking maybe at California Pizza Kitchen (CPK) (my favorite) off of Rand in Deer Park Shopping Center. Bring enough for a personal pizza, Drink(s), and Tip. oh and don't forget to bring yourself.

CPK:
Exit IL-53 going West on Lake Cook Road (around the curve, not up the ramp.), make a right turn on rand road, turn left onto Deer park shopping mall, and then right and right again almost immediately into the CPK Parking lot. Depending on the size of the party we may need a reservation. Please let me know if you can attend.

This is a rough draft so feel free to suggest a time and a date.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.