8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much for front and rear brake and rotor (slotted and drilled) sent to 98387. Also how do these hold up compared to oem?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Do not buy these if you drive fast ever and value your safety. I bought a set and the rotor metal is a poor grade, stock Honda rotors out preform these by a long shot. They preform just fine up till your driving over 120km/h. After this they over heat and shake the whole car not allowing you to stop properly. I will be replacing my brakes after a year of dealing with this problem, my rotors are not cracked and we're broken in following their procedure. Waste of money, there's a reason they are so cheap. Just saving you the same headache I had hopefully.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do not buy these if you drive fast ever and value your safety. I bought a set and the rotor metal is a poor grade, stock Honda rotors out preform these by a long shot. They preform just fine up till your driving over 120km/h. After this they over heat and shake the whole car not allowing you to stop properly. I will be replacing my brakes after a year of dealing with this problem, my rotors are not cracked and we're broken in following their procedure. Waste of money, there's a reason they are so cheap. Just saving you the same headache I had hopefully.
Yes please do not buy from these people my rotors did not last a year my whole car shakes badly. They changed there company name to MAXBRAKES now. Be aware my friends. God bless.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts