8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered skunk2 struts from corsportusa.com and they are on backorder does anyone know where they have them in stock. it seems they have been on back order for a long time. i am open to any and all alternatives

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts

·
Registered
23,477 Posts
Quality damping and $300 is not going to fair well in the same sentence.

KONI Sport (Yellows) are a proven excellent damper application that are rebound force adjustable, although will cost you ~$600.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
ok whats another damper in the same price range that is good quality (not tokico bad experience)
Quality damping and $300 is not going to fair well in the same sentence.

KONI Sport (Yellows) are a proven excellent damper application that are rebound force adjustable, although will cost you ~$600.
:yeahthat:

Your best option in the under $600 Department is the HFP Suspension. Most people complain that the HFP doesn't give a low enough drop, but in the $ to performance catagory it can't be beat. College Hill Honda has a special on the HFP right now, and I think it's running around $450.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
:yeahthat:

Your best option in the under $600 Department is the HFP Suspension. Most people complain that the HFP doesn't give a low enough drop, but in the $ to performance catagory it can't be beat. College Hill Honda has a special on the HFP right now, and I think it's running around $450.
Low drop isn't necessarily conducive to good handling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.