8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alrighty. im going to say this first. im going to upgrade to coilovers soon but. right now im sitting on skunk2 springs. i cant take the knocking in the back left wheel anymore.. it feels like something is rubbing against each other. Another thing. has anyones front suspension squeak more and more? its starting to get more frequent... help anyone? :vtec:

·
Registered
140 Posts
I dont have any knockin coming from my rear wheels but my front does squeak wheel I turn the wheel at low speeds and at a stop. . .also if I turn the wheel all the way to do a U-turn sometimes I hear a slight knock coming from the outside front wheel but I deal with it because I know I didnt go with the best option i.e. coilovers

Supposedly when you install your springs you are supposed to cut off about an inch or two from the rubber stopper on the OEM spring and then put it on the skunk2 spring. . .

·
Registered
681 Posts
i had the same problem, on tein's, and the shop asked the same question about the stopper, but my front problem ended up being brake pads, but apparently my springs had moved my brakes and were causing more wear, could be a problem

1 - 4 of 4 Posts