8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
it works for both the fa1/fg1 and the fg2/fa5

It's pretty universal and it's not any different than any other short shifter kit.

The only one truly different is the mugen assembly.

·
Registered
289 Posts
it works for both the fa1/fg1 and the fg2/fa5

It's pretty universal and it's not any different than any other short shifter kit.

The only one truly different is the mugen assembly.
this might be a stupid question but here we go, will this work with my ct adapter, and will all three of the short shifters available work as well

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have an 09 si and I tried to install this adapter and it didn't fit. I couldn't shift to 2nd, 4th, 6th, or reverse. It seemed too long. Anyone else try fitting this piece on an 09 si?

·
Registered
4,131 Posts
I have an 09 si and I tried to install this adapter and it didn't fit. I couldn't shift to 2nd, 4th, 6th, or reverse. It seemed too long. Anyone else try fitting this piece on an 09 si?
I read somewhere that the short shifters won't fit for the 09 models. :popcorn:

·
Registered
32 Posts
nice. wish i would've known that before i bought the thing. s2 and corsport should update that so it doesn't happen to anyone else. this sucks!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yeah my buddy has an 09 fa5 and his skunk2 adapter didn't fit either, I would have bought it from him but I already have the Mugen quick shifter.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ya that's messed up. I hope they will take it back since they didn't say anywhere that it wouldn't work on an 09. Thanks for reassuring me that it's not just me being stupid or something!

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
So the short throw shifter adapters dont fit 09s? :sadface: That was going to be my next mod, I just got the S2 shift knob
I just ordered this also but I'm glad I didn't order any of the current s/s available I would have been pissed after going through what I've read here. :readtherules:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts