8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this is my plan. Have a shop make me the axle back piping with a flang to mate up to my skunk2, then select a muffler to possible quiet er down, also I would like the piping to be 60mm 2.5" and i would step the inside so the transition from 70 to 60 mm is smooth. Hoping for more tq and possible power. Mid is lacking and this might be a qhick fix, and i could change the sound if my car in 5 mins :) but what muffler????

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
So this is my plan. Have a shop make me the axle back piping with a flang to mate up to my skunk2, then select a muffler to possible quiet er down, also I would like the piping to be 60mm 2.5" and i would step the inside so the transition from 70 to 60 mm is smooth. Hoping for more tq and possible power. Mid is lacking and this might be a qhick fix, and i could change the sound if my car in 5 mins :) but what muffler????
Get Hondata then your mid wont be lacking and then the Skunk2 will really shine by switching the muffler you shouldn't lose much good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.