8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I just ordered a new exhaust for my si Sedan 2007, have anyone tried it? (Skunk2 Mega Power R 70mm). Does anyone know if the 70mm piping is too big for stock engine, because some people say that there wont be enoght pressure in the exhaust and the sound will be crapy...
Any suggestions?:eek:hnoes:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
It makes the most power you will be fine and yes it's loud but who cares? ;)

·
Registered
242 Posts
i also ordered the skunk2 70mm.Its arriving on january 4th.Next week.I already took that day off to be home and wait for it.The only mod i have on my FA5 is NST pulleys.Waiting for x's intake.And TB spacer is on the way 2.So there wont be anyproblems if i install it on a stock SI?..Only mod is pulleys

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
nope all u guys are good, im running a stock si with skunk2 70mm as my only performance mod thus far..you all will love it, ive been running it for almost 4 months now and i love it more and more everytime i drive the car..the exhaust is loud untill its broke in takes ~2 weeks or so then itll have the nice rich deep tone everyone talks about on here..its still loud but in a good way..will06si on here has one and always puts in the same good word i do about it =)

·
Banned
2,406 Posts
mine rattled due to the hangers being a little too long but i got that fixed, supposedly skunk has or is fixing that issue, other than that rattle free

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
oh yea ull have to cut the hangers thats the only issue..the hangers that are on the muffler itself..nuthing else..otherwise its all good..i drive a coupe btw..cant speak for sedans really..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts