8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
people..is the skunk2 spring compatible with the non si?i thought it for si only...thats what i heard from them(skunk2 supplier in canada)

·
Registered
641 Posts
mmm thinking about getting some now after seeing that picture =p since i have the same color car and rims haha, looks nice with a drop

how much did you get for it? and where?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
i like the springs...but the drop is not low enough for me...taking them out and installing pro-c's this weekend...wanna buy mines?

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey guys i need ur help i just got my lowering kit has anyone installed it them selves cause i got a quote of 500 to install and i think i can do it my self

·
Registered
72 Posts
mmm thinking about getting some now after seeing that picture =p since i have the same color car and rims haha, looks nice with a drop

how much did you get for it? and where?
My friend hooked me up with some for $100. Now i just have to wait for it to come, since the store is backordered. Can't wait to get them and install them!:wigglesmiley:

hey guys i need ur help i just got my lowering kit has anyone installed it them selves cause i got a quote of 500 to install and i think i can do it my self
Yeah, you can install it yourself. Its not to hard to do, just look for it in the DIY section of the forum or use the search function.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Ill let you know in about a week or two once mine come in and get put on I just ordered them today and I got the entire skunk 2 pro series coilover kit ans rear camber kit for 975 after shipping and tax... I hope that helps if you need the site PM me and ill send it to you

edit* **** I just noticed you said lowering springs and not kit sorry my bad

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have a skunk2 lower springs whit a camber kit to! to the front i have the ingalls and de rear the skunk2 camber, i love the drop and the handling putting my camber to the front in 1.25 negative and .75 to the rear! waiting my shockssss! soon!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts