8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
i just started noticing my rpms are dropping to like 500 rpms when putting the car in neutral and coasting to a stop. after it hits 500rpms it bounces to like 1200rpms and then settles to the normal idel. any1 else having this issue with the tb?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
:yeahthat: with i/h/e/ flash pro installed
i dont have a tune, or FP, but they never gave me the graphs, i sent them multiple emails, but with just the IM,TB, and intake, i only made 180, so im gonna guess with the FR and 76mm exhaust its around 190

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
wow, i would be very upset with those numbers.. your not going to see really any gains unless you get stage 1 or 2 cams. then youll really be seeing some good numbers.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #127
just got my code pulled and its P1683 which is the Throttle Valve Default Position Spring Performance, any ideas?

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
just got my code pulled and its P1683 which is the Throttle Valve Default Position Spring Performance, any ideas?
Im omega tester and i have the same code issiu! My idle revs are 890-910 and about 1100 when drive
ya'll both need to get in touch with Tony at Skunk2. He's hooking me up with all my problems. Something still is not set right on your TB.

·
Premium Member
12,586 Posts
you want the DBW 72mm TB. get in touch with skunk2 if you have any problems. i've got tony's email and am always in touch with him if anything arises. he and their engineers are super helpful with this new product. it's more than likely that you wont have any issues as they've ironed out 99% of them already. i was part of their beta test team and have things all figured out now that the product has been released to the public. i suggest pairing it with the rrc or the skunk2 IM.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I wouldn't consider that to be all fine with issues like that.

Your GF looks thrilled to be there.

The erratic idling is because your PCV valve hose is not connected to anything

:face-puke Is that standing water on your OEM manifold?

Dare I ask what the Superglue was used on?

You need FP ASAP! :readtherules:
[What are you supposed to do with the pcv thats the problem im running into. Do i re route it and if do how?

121 - 135 of 135 Posts