8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Headers & Exhaust

I will be interested in at least a Header after I move towards the end of September 2016. After that month, I may be in a position to buy a header. I want a header that has a HFC though. The reason being: the last thing I need is a cop to pull me over because he can smell unburnt fumes from my car. And then give me a fix-it ticket, or a fine.

I don't have a Flash-Pro yet, but I can wait to install the header until after I have the FP on hand. I just want to take it one step at a time.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been tossing around the idea of a new exhaust, either 2.75 or 3 in. Twin loops are a plus because I want something quiet, BUT I also want something with a large diameter, sure it may not make a huge difference, but if I'm going to upgrade might as well do it right.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been tossing around the idea of a new exhaust, either 2.75 or 3 in. Twin loops are a plus because I want something quiet, BUT I also want something with a large diameter, sure it may not make a huge difference, but if I'm going to upgrade might as well do it right.

I got a 3inch skunk2 exhaust and its loud. But i said the same if im going for power do it right. The noise i dont mind one bit, but if you want quiet maybe a 2.75.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts