8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a strup header that i have not put on yet and i have the skunk2 70mm. prob the loudest combo or at least one of the loudest combos dont know why i went with this. my solution to this loudness is putting the strup header on taking out the skunk2 70mm midpipe putting in the factory midpipe for the lil smaller piping and bigger resonator and putting the back skunk2 exhaust piece attaching it to the factory midpipe. could this work and how do yall think it would sound? and how loud do yall think it would be?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
^^the stock exhaust is clamped with springs+bolts and is 2 pieces not 3 like the skunk2 70mm. u couldnt bolt the skunk2 muffer part to the stock midpipe i dont believe because of that.

best bet is to do what this guy is saying above me ^^^

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea because the skunk2 axle back is a 2 bolt piece and the stock axle back is a two bolt piece. dont see why it wouldnt work. and to get a HFC and another resonator put in would be very costly and not worth it. im sure the power difference from running the skunk2 midpipe to the factory would be minimal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.