8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a cross post from my Florida thread but since Jax, FL is right on the border of GA, I would be willing to do the same for people in GA.

Bought my '11 Si Sedan with a Skunk2 catback already installed.. way too loud for me.. Will trade for quieter high quality exhaust. . No pics but it looks perfect and has the silencer included.

I want to say it looks like it's the 70mm version but i'm not positive, if there's a way to can figure out what size it is? Is there a part number on the Skunk2 badge under the muffler?

Anyways, PM me or respond to this thread if interested. I can perform the swap at my house or meet someone nearby (willing to drive up to 100 miles or so both ways if needed). Further can be done depending on what you have. Would need to swap exhaust at your location if possible.

·
Registered
30 Posts
This is a cross post from my Florida thread but since Jax, FL is right on the border of GA, I would be willing to do the same for people in GA.

Bought my '11 Si Sedan with a Skunk2 catback already installed.. way too loud for me.. Will trade for quieter high quality exhaust. . No pics but it looks perfect and has the silencer included.

I want to say it looks like it's the 70mm version but i'm not positive, if there's a way to can figure out what size it is? Is there a part number on the Skunk2 badge under the muffler?

Anyways, PM me or respond to this thread if interested. I can perform the swap at my house or meet someone nearby (willing to drive up to 100 miles or so both ways if needed). Further can be done depending on what you have. Would need to swap exhaust at your location if possible.
Wanna go stock? I know this is a very late reply lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts