8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I finally got around to putting my skunk2 3" exhaust on. everything went easy but when I went to wrap it up its not lining up with the rubber hangers correctly in the resonator area. So I got to thinking, Do I need the 2 to 3 bolt adapters or will the Header+Exhaust bolt directly up to each other? because as of right now I have 2 different adapters on, the one that came with the header and the one that came with the Exhaust. and It looks freaking crazy now that I really think about it (I've never installed an exhaust before on any vehicle). I worked from the back of the car towards the front, which is where I think I messed up, especially because I had the majority of everything pre assembled and just assumed I'd need the adapter.. If anyone could clear this up for me real quick I'd appreciate it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
UPDATE: I took the adapters off and now NOTHING is lining up, everything is about 3 inches short, none of the rubber hangers reach. I did the skunk2 Header directly to the exhaust with spring bolts. you would think that they're made by the same company so everything would line up and be straight forward.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts