8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Skunk2 70mm with Greddy Kit Dynos - 14hp gain

3K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  enter801 
#1 ·
Check out these dyno's from the skunk2 site... they show the gains the skunk2 70mm gives you with the Greddy kit. The first is just the exhaust and the second is the exhaust plus the stage1 turbo cams. 40hp over the kit without!

Skunk2 Mega Power R 70mm with Greddy Turbo Kit

Skunk2 Mega Power R 70mm plus K20 Stage 1 Turbo CAms with Greddy Turbo Kit

The powerband on this last one is incredibly smooth compared to the stock cams. No big dip for vtec.

See less See more
#4 ·
They probably have the wrong engine code on it... I know their cam's say they're for the k20a1 or z1's but they will work in the FG2, it does list them on the pdf instructions/information sheet.

#14 ·
It will have gains, but it's a bigger deal with the Greddy turbo because the extra flow is absolutely necessary for the efficiency with the turbo. A 3" setup will probably do even more than a 70mm. Really, 3" all the way back is the best way to go with the Greddy kit, for sure a 3" downpipe w/at least 70mm out from there. When I get my Garret turbo on, I will be rolling 3" downpipe to the 70mm exhaust. A must with a GT30 series turbo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.