8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, our marketing dept. just put together a quick video of an '07 Si 4 door wih our 70mm exhaust on the dyno since it was here for an upcoming Import Tuner Power Pages article. The article will have before and after of our 70mm exhaust, Vibrant Header, and Fujita Intake.

Hope you enjoy :thumb:

:vtec:YouTube - Skunk2 Mega Power R Exhaust for the 07 Honda Civic Si Sedan

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
that sounds great i want one

i bet it been asked before but will this fit non type-s csx's

·
Registered
242 Posts
i have that on my
FA5 as well.It sound fking awesome BUT!!!!!!!BE WARNED!!!.It is extremely loud!.If you have people in your car it can get very annoying when you go from 2-5 rpm droning is loud.I personally love it when i drive alone.But when you have people it gets a little annyoing.the silencer that it comes with is great.It almost sounds like stock when you put it on.My girlfriend hates it.She says gives her a headache.lol..

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes, it is a loud exhaust people. If you want a quiter exhaust, there are other options out there :(. We are planning on working on a quiet core line of exhausts sometime later this year to cater to that crowd as well. FYI, that exhaust vid was taken with the silencer OUT. With the silencer in, it does reduce the db quite a bit.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Yes, it is a loud exhaust people. If you want a quiter exhaust, there are other options out there :(. We are planning on working on a quiet core line of exhausts sometime later this year to cater to that crowd as well. FYI, that exhaust vid was taken with the silencer OUT. With the silencer in, it does reduce the db quite a bit.
Again, when is your header coming out? Any numbers on the size of the piping and such?

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Again, when is your header coming out? Any numbers on the size of the piping and such?
:yeahthat::yeahthat::yeahthat:
oh and off topic but what do your skunk2 springs drop at for our si's? front/rear specific there are to many mixed reviews on here on how low it actually drops..

some say it drops 2+ inches but your site says otherwise..whats the official word?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry, been in and out at work. The B and K headers will be lauching sometime around the middle of the year. The header for the 06+ Civic Si will be a Tri-Y with a 2.5 collector, thats all i know at this point.

oh and off topic but what do your skunk2 springs drop at for our si's? front/rear specific there are to many mixed reviews on here on how low it actually drops..

some say it drops 2+ inches but your site says otherwise..whats the official word?
We typically see 2-2.25 in the front and 1.8-2 in the rear after settling.

I love it! Sounds f**king great! HOW MUCH!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?
Hit up Corsport USA on here for a good deal on it :thumb:

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Sorry, been in and out at work. The B and K headers will be lauching sometime around the middle of the year. The header for the 06+ Civic Si will be a Tri-Y with a 2.5 collector, thats all i know at this point.

We typically see 2-2.25 in the front and 1.8-2 in the rear after settling.

Hit up Corsport USA on here for a good deal on it :thumb:
Thanks for the reply. +1 rep.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
:yeahthat:

and i think ima get the skunk2 springs but im really afraid of bottoming out going over gutters, speed bumps and into driveways.. :xyxnervou
Its bad with my sportlines so with the skunk2's which will sit slightly lower you need to be extra careful just prepare the ride is going to be stiff going over certain road conditions some times it really annoys me.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.