8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone I'm just getting into tuning my 07 si coupe. I was wondering if anyone was riding on skunk shocks with pro kit springs, if so how has the ride quality been and how are the shocks holding up. I would appreciate any solid input.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I'd like to know this also as i've been thinking of same setup of prokit/s2 shocks OR prokit/tokico blues(the koni's are out cause i'm not modding my stockers). I've ridden in a pro-kit'd car and it wasn't bouncy at all. So you're saying that the shocks will do it?

Btw, that thread has 2 replies, how's it supposed to help lol. One just says, don't do it without explaination.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
The Skunk2 Coilovers are at a nice price, but i'm know sure about the quality of the suspension products. No seen to many good reviews of their shocks. I don't want to be riding around on a JELLO suspension setup.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have this combo. I'm supposedly one of the lucky ones with a good pair of shocks.

The ride isn't too different from stock. But then again, Washington roads tend to be tame.

I don't auto-x so I wouldn't be able to give you a in depth review or anything.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've had these shocks for 2 months. They were good for the first month, then they blew out. I would stay away from them because it's just going to cause you a huge headache.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.