8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking into purchasing a new exhaust for my 2008 si sedan. I have been doing a lot of research and found that skunk2 makes a pretty good exhaust however I have read that it is VERY LOUD! I live in california where police are pretty strict so I was wondering if anyone has done a decibel test with and without the included silencer. In California the legal limit is 95 db. If anyone has any other good exhaust recommendations please let me know. I have already looked into tsudo and invidia however i can't seem to find invidia catbacks in stock anywhere.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking into purchasing a new exhaust for my 2008 si sedan. I have been doing a lot of research and found that skunk2 makes a pretty good exhaust however I have read that it is VERY LOUD! I live in california where police are pretty strict so I was wondering if anyone has done a decibel test with and without the included silencer. In California the legal limit is 95 db. If anyone has any other good exhaust recommendations please let me know. I have already looked into tsudo and invidia however i can't seem to find invidia catbacks in stock anywhere.
If youre running it with stock cat and no silencer youre fine its not crazy loud with the RR. But if you have headers then you will get ticket forsure. Learned from experience lol but if you have headers throw the silencer back on because its stupid loud without it. i heard best exhaust for low sound and performance is fullrace

1 - 2 of 2 Posts