8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my bud put on my skunk 2 70mm about 3 days ago.
What i noticed though is that ive seen previous pictures of the install and it seems mine is sticking out a bit too far, i do add that we struggled to attach the last pipe to the muffler it was kind of a pain. and also i did cut of the hangers put it seems it wobbles a bit and i can feel it specially when i got through big speed bumps. anyway here are a few pics what do you guys think does the tip seem out to far or just right. and do u have a fix for the "wobbley" feel. thanks

·
Banned
49,418 Posts
Here's mine with the HFP...and I would say its normal

·
Registered
319 Posts
i have a skunk2 installed on my fg2 with no hfp kit and it does not stick out nearly as far. it only sticks out about a quater of an inch. the muffler section was a pain to install also....i also have a r/t cat but i dont think that makes a difference...keep us updated

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have a skunk2 installed on my fg2 with no hfp kit and it does not stick out nearly as far. it only sticks out about a quater of an inch. the muffler section was a pain to install also....i also have a r/t cat but i dont think that makes a difference...keep us updated
well i just call of duty 4 so i wont be doing this today

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
OH HELL YEAH i agree on you bro , i went to a muffler shop yesterday after work and asked them how much they are charging for mufler install (just bolt on) they said 75 bucks, screw you. so today after work me and with the help of my 15 years old cousin helped me install my skunk2 60mm exhaust. OH GOD IT WAS PAIN IN THE A$$, specially not having a lift or a ramp god it was pain getting underneath after messing with it for nearly 3 hours DONE. the worst part is cutting the hangers had to cut it 3 times omg first time wasnt enough then the 2nd one wasnt enough AGAIN the third pefect plenty of gap. when istart my car = PRICELESS i couldn't ask for more
skunk2 60mm = :thumb: wow deep tone (NOT A FART CAN RICER SOUND) over all im glad i chose skunk2 over greddy

btw mine doesnt stick out too much like yours bro, i dont have the HFP for now getting one end of the month

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OH HELL YEAH i agree on you bro , i went to a muffler shop yesterday after work and asked them how much they are charging for mufler install (just bolt on) they said 75 bucks, screw you. so today after work me and with the help of my 15 years old cousin helped me install my skunk2 60mm exhaust. OH GOD IT WAS PAIN IN THE A$$, specially not having a lift or a ramp god it was pain getting underneath after messing with it for nearly 3 hours DONE. the worst part is cutting the hangers had to cut it 3 times omg first time wasnt enough then the 2nd one wasnt enough AGAIN the third pefect plenty of gap. when istart my car = PRICELESS i couldn't ask for more
skunk2 60mm = :thumb: wow deep tone (NOT A FART CAN RICER SOUND) over all im glad i chose skunk2 over greddy

btw mine doesnt stick out too much like yours bro, i dont have the HFP for now getting one end of the month
can i see a pic if its not too much bother?

·
myspace.com/assistant_ar
5,306 Posts
ok heres the pics freshly installed just tonight

i sorry my car is dirty need to be clean and my finger prints are all over the exhaust LOL

aight heres the pic

1 - 20 of 41 Posts