8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm thinking about getting a skunk 2 exhaust for my 07 civic si sedan, but i honstly have no idea what the price for it plus the installation is going to cost, anyone know?

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Skunk2 does not make a catback for the FA5. Call up Mike @ LSD Motorsports because he's selling it for $461 shipped for the 70mm. Install is not straightforward because you'll have to get a muffler shop to add 2" to the midpipe after the catalytic flange . Then it will bolt right up. Here's my suggestion. There is a member who is selling the 70mm Skunk2 for $420 shipped. I know what you're saying "It's only a $41 difference for a new one." but do you really want to chop up a new exhaust system so it will fit your FA5. Once you get the extra 2" added installing it only requires a couple of sockets, a ratchet, a open end wrench & some WD-40 for the rubber hangers.

Shameless plug coming up: Or you can just buy my BC Pro spec which has already been modded to fit the FA5. There are pics & sound clips in my FS thread. Check post #64 in the thread & you'll be able to see where I had the shop add the extra pipe. It's more than 2" because there was a section there that reduced for some reason so I had the shop cut it out & add the extra length there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts