8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of making this my first mod for my Si Sedan since they announced the release of it a few days ago but I had some questions first. Does anyone know how easy it is to add or remove the silencer on the system? Does the silencer decrease the performance of the exhaust? And also, does the silencer take all the performance sound away or just dampen it to keep it from sounding obnoxious? Last question... I was just curious if there is a noticeable difference in the performance boost with just the exhaust and no other mods added to the car? Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
silencer isnt hard to take on and off.. but i think it sounds retarded with the silencer in.. i tried it and took it off after 10 minutes.. if noise is an issue then this exhaust is NOT for you

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Noise is not an issue, I had heard that the Skunk 70mm is the louder of the exhausts out there. Just curious if it is that much louder than say a 60mm Skunk, an LSD or Buddy Club?

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Noise is not an issue, I had heard that the Skunk 70mm is the louder of the exhausts out there. Just curious if it is that much louder than say a 60mm Skunk, an LSD or Buddy Club?
Yes the 70mm is the loudest and the baddest for the SI :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Well are the HP and TQ gains noticeable without other mods or is it just asthetic?
I have a Injen sri and i feel the difference in power after 4k with no assisting mods i still feel you will notice a difference but not as major with supporting mods keep us posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts