8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my second time actually TRYING to take pictures with a digital camera. I am teh suck! Well here is Sisi lowered.

Please feel free to give me tips. Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
5,616 Posts
pics are ok .....only tip I have is to find a better location. A parking lot with other cars really takes away from the shots. Go to a more private area, or parking garage (when it's empty).

That has to be 5% tint right? looks good

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm on comptech springs. I posted before and after pics under suspension and brakes section. Thanks for the replies and yes i have 5% tints =)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i actually started taking pictures for the suspension and breaks section just to show before and after shots of my drop. I got a little carried away with the camera. My car is just photogenic =)lol. But i did want tips. I respect every field of art and wish i can learn them all. Thanks for the heads up for my next and first REAL shoot. To answer Hongkongkobe's question, the 5% tint takes a little getting used to, but after a short while you get used to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.