8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
24,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Fam! It's gettin chilly out so there won't be too many meets once the snowy weather comes but I thought I would have just oneeee more meet at my house. Since it's way too cold out for a BBQ I was thinkin bout having a Ninteno Wii meet at my house. There will be plenty of coffee, tea, hot chocolate in supply as well as a nice warm fire on the fireplace. For those of you who have seen Paul's Wii videos you know that this meet is gonna produce some laughs! For those of you interested jus sign up here

What: Wii Meet
Where: My house in Bushkill, PA
When: DATE PENDING DUE TO SHITTY WEATHER! The weather in my area has not been safe to drive in as of late and I def DO NOT want anyone driving here in that weather and god forbid get into an accident.

NOTE: If you have Wii bring your games, controllers, memory sticks and other Wii accessories. Also if you need help with directions just PM, Email, Text, or Call me and I'll try my best to help

Who's Goin:
0. SiRacerGrl and BF possibly
1. Mo
2. Joey
3. PhalanX
4. Turbocivic
5. JapanMuscle
6. poljana
7. k757
8. jrMartinez24 (maybe)
9. 00celica (maybe)
10. rcracin13 (maybe)
11. Skylinegtr06 (maybe)
12. 07LX (maybe)
13. Brandon (maybe)
14. SiNISTER SiNDY (maybe)

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
:pat: Saturdays :pat:

I brought up a Wii meet at the Billiards mini meet. Great job organizing this Candice... Most likely cant make it though :sadwavy: Have fun though!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Bushkill, I thought I was like the only person in this part of the East even on this sight, Sellin my house in NY Dec 3rd is the closing We're moving to Jim Thorpe PA. I travel down 209 all the time. You ever check out any of the car shows in Orange County NY, We have a pretty good Tuner seen here alot of well done Whips a good amount of si's.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
:sadwavy: little too far of a drive for me candice
plus looks like all the girls are bringing guys :lildevil:
and i dont know how to play wiiwii

but i def want to see some pics

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
sad you don't know how to play with your wiiwii...lol

1 - 20 of 36 Posts