8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

· Registered
24,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So the fiance and I have decided to get rid of the civics and get the new 2010 V6 6spd Accord which means a part out of both our cars. We already sold a lot but whats left is:

- Stock Si Sway Bar $75

- FBP HFP Front Lips for 06-08 COUPE (FBP still on my car) PENDING

· Registered
21,304 Posts
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/sale...-forum-rules-before-posting-sale-section.html

* Photo(s) must be included at initial time of posting. No, "I'll post a picture later" excuses
* Must be separate and actually on a piece of paper. No photoshop or paint text allowed on top of your picture.
* When a member is selling several items or multiple items, like wheels or anything that goes in sets, pictures must be taken with each individual item by itself showing any damage.
* Each and every part/cable/component that comes with it is required to be in the photo(s). The exception to that rule would be if the item(s) clearly specify that it is "unopened and sealed from the factory" (NIB).
You need a picture of each wheel, and that piece of paper with the intake. Thanks.

· Registered
4,334 Posts
did you guys ever have the Tc wheels on the car or are they just lying around? im actually curious how they would look
The TC wheels, I don't think fit on the Civic's, the lug pattern might be a little off.

The Scion Tc wheels are 17" 5x100 the civic is 5x114.3

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.