8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
I wish things were so much easier then this.....

I'd say everyone I know except my parents knows about my problems.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I can't imagine what someone must have been going through to walk into a school and fire a gun at people. That would be unreal.
i dont get how somebody can go into a place and only kill a few people, altho i heard he had a shotgun? dunno, if i went into a school with the intent on killing, i would think i would be able to get at least 9.. i forget how many students were killed at columbine, but there were like 3 shooters, and they had tons of guns, so they should have at least gotten like 30.. im just confused on how your sole intention is killing as many as possible, yet you can only get a few.. and before some of you say some stupid **** to me, let me remind you, im GLAD that they arent able to kill more.. perhaps the vast majority of people who are shot dont die.. somebody the other day was telling me how shooting into a crowd of people, its hard to hit somebody more than twice, and if you dont hit them perfectly, they probably wont die, so maybe im assuming that the death rate for gunshots is high, when it really isnt.. my sister goes to niu btw

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
i dont get how somebody can go into a place and only kill a few people, altho i heard he had a shotgun? dunno, if i went into a school with the intent on killing, i would think i would be able to get at least 9.. i forget how many students were killed at columbine, but there were like 3 shooters, and they had tons of guns, so they should have at least gotten like 30.. im just confused on how your sole intention is killing as many as possible, yet you can only get a few.. and before some of you say some stupid **** to me, let me remind you, im GLAD that they arent able to kill more.. perhaps the vast majority of people who are shot dont die.. somebody the other day was telling me how shooting into a crowd of people, its hard to hit somebody more than twice, and if you dont hit them perfectly, they probably wont die, so maybe im assuming that the death rate for gunshots is high, when it really isnt.. my sister goes to niu btw
I kinda feel like these shooters have a greater agenda than just mass murder. They most likely suffered from some psychological condition like depression, but I still imagine that while you may intend to walk in, guns blaring, shooting someone in person will prove to be very difficult. Perhaps the victims shot reflect individuals who irritated the shooters. The incident at Vtech left over 30 dead from 1 shooter. Other incidents have had as little as two deaths. I guess it's how much the human psyche can take before the shooter commits suicide. The shooter of the Vtech massacre obviously was so disconnected from sanity that he killed a lot of people. He also hated the entire school, so he killed indiscriminantly.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #187
True bro :1:

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
Are you kidding me? Drexel has one of the worst girl to boy ratios. It's a sausage fest over there. Go to pennstate or rutgers where the girls are half as smart and twice as likely to screw!
I don't know about it being the worst, but...

Men: 58.8%
Women: 41.2%

If you eliminate the guys that wear pocket protectors, then those numbers flip. :thumb:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I am terribly....terribly sorry and I sincerly apologize to anyone that I was rude to.

I don't know what else to do. I am thinking about....the easy way out. (Suicide) I really, really don't want to.

It's not over this girl....it's over my life. My life is about as interesting as a wet carrot.

I think I am soon going to become unstable or some ****. I haven't been happy since I turned 13 and don't even see the point of waking up in the morning. I have dreams, then I wake up and it's my same fu cking boring life. I think I should get on a plane to L.A. or Flordia to change my life and never look back.

Forget my family, my car, whatever else I have.

It's getting to this point, and it's scaring the hell out of me. I don't wanna be like this. I've never been kissed and missed out on alot of teenage experiences that alot of others talk about. I'm sorry Fusion, Kurt, anyone else I treated like crap.

There......everything on my chest is on the table. I have alot bottled up....I need to talk to someone.
I'm sure everyone else already told you everything you wanted to hear, and not that you listened to me in the past, but I wanted to chime in about this comment in particular.

You're still a teenager. You still have tonnes of time. I was in my first year of university when I was first kissed. Sure, I'd pecked someone on the cheek before, but nothing for realz you know. F uck what you hear all the other kids talking about (stuff they *supposedly* did), it's usually 98% bullshit!

Don't try and grow up so freaking fast, and just worry about yourself, not everyone else.

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
Yeah at my school it's like

"d0000d I did this girl last night and then I got a blow job at this party"

My school has STD's and a bunch of dirty people...

They also have a lot of bullshitters too...

Actually one girl gave a blowjob to some kid and then made out with another guy right after that...ewww you just made out with some guys sperm. I don't even trust the girls in my school. I am not making a generalization but come on. There are a lot of good looking girls in my school but again I trust none of them. I mean every time I look at one I now think of kissing sperm. I haven't had the chance to kiss any those girls and I'm kind of glad now. Hopefully in college things will be better and people will be more mature.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
Well....like usual, I am in the same position. I still am feeling no better about my life...actually everyday that goes by hurts even more. Without confidence, I can't do anything. Like today I went to church, I never took my window to talk to that chick.

Idk what I have to do...but I'm going into my second week, still depressed.

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
You're 18, you have your whole life ahead of you. Do you have any plans?

If not, go to college or get whatever training to learn something new & interesting. If that doesn't sound good, then join the peace corps, or the navy, army, etc. Go see other areas of the world.

Most of my life is gone, and I still want to do a lot before I'm worm food. You are healthy, young, and the world has much to offer. Just jump in, and before you know it, everything else will fall into place. :wavey:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Well I wasnt really planning/worrying about her. I was more concerned about what is going on with my life but I was gonna try anyway......atleast I thought I was. I put no effort to talk to her even with a solid window.

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Well I wasnt really planning/worrying about her. I was more concerned about what is going on with my life but I was gonna try anyway......atleast I thought I was. I put no effort to talk to her even with a solid window.
All i'm going to say more is.

Talk to her. You may feel shitty now. But regardless of the answer of a yes or a no, by you talking to her will make you feel so much better. Let me tell you a phrase that i know:

It may be hard
It may take time
But stick with it
And you'll be fine
You. CAN. Do it.

CAN you do it? Yes you can! :cheerleader:

181 - 200 of 224 Posts