8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
aha... go back again. Maybe she couldn't make it because she wasn't feeling well. If at first you don't succeed... :wigglesmiley:

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
Dude....please don't say that. I'm overly frustrated as it is and the thought of that makes me.............omg.
dont worry i sorta have the same prob. me and u are in the same club right now but the girl i really like doesnt go to chruch not saying thats bad but my prob. is wen i see here at work not at church thats what i ment

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
are you in love or just obsessed? nah, im just playing wid you. just keep waiting until you see her again and then make your move.
I don't wanna say Im obsessed and I definatly don't wanna say in love. She just took my breath away and really wanna get to know her, and possibly be with her. This sucks that yet ANOTHER week has gone by when I was totally ready. I guess I need to wait. I can't do anything else really. The thing that gets me wondering is why wasn't she there? And what if she never comes back....?............................

I won't forgive myself.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
you may see her somewhere else now. and alone. be patient. good things will happen. a freind of mine is a investigator. I could get her to investigate this woman of yours. lol

·
Banned
3,564 Posts
you may see her somewhere else now. and alone. be patient. good things will happen. a freind of mine is a investigator. I could get her to investigate this woman of yours. lol
isnt that stalking in a way that alittle messed up

oh like in that movie with ben somthing ughh i forgot

·
Hidy Ho Neighbor
29,707 Posts
I don't wanna say Im obsessed and I definatly don't wanna say in love. She just took my breath away and really wanna get to know her, and possibly be with her. This sucks that yet ANOTHER week has gone by when I was totally ready. I guess I need to wait. I can't do anything else really. The thing that gets me wondering is why wasn't she there? And what if she never comes back....?............................

I won't forgive myself.
She will be back, and you will have your chance. :popcorn:

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
your obsessing to much. Do you know that its extremely highly likely that she will be turning you down... with that in mind just go in cool and collected and see what happens..

·
Banned
8,350 Posts
your last thread is only last month ago... and that was 4 weeks ago... you said its been 10 weeks you didnt go to chruch? ??

if its ten weeks you didnt go to church, the last time you visited the curch is last thanks giving week.. so? thats a long time ago..

1 - 20 of 224 Posts