8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my mom really wants to buy a civic for me... we've looked at mustangs (v6), saturns (astra), and now civics. figure that out. i've got a crf 100 now that im gonna sell for some car money. they're buying the car. i'm buying the stuff :). for $1500 i could really get it to look nice. i HATE ricers! i use to think that because it was a 4cylinder with an exhaust it was a ricer... but i know better now :) i plan on keeping it simple with an intake/muffler/rims, and professional tint. plus other really small things like HID lights. they want to keep it under $20,000. my mom love's the si's but i tried explaining to her that the insurance would be the same on an si as a mustang v6... and that they are quick for being what they are.

so even the dx has 5 lug? rear drum brakes kinda sucks...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
5 x 114.3, this is what i need for the 8th generation civics then, right?

i never payed attention to that stuff, i normally just order it and then i find out that i can't use stuff and im stuck with stuff that doesn't fit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.