8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SiLkk's Slammin' 06 FBP FG2... Invidia header installed!! 6/6

I picked up a 2006 Honda Civic Si in my all-time favorite Honda color, Fiji Blue Pearl. This is my new fun and efficient daily driver, hopefully I can withhold the modding addiction for atleast a little while as I do have to drive this car in winter :facepalm:

Mods List:
AEM SRI
AEM CAI
Tinted windows
6000k HIDs
P2R Throttle Body Spacer
P2R IMG
Skunk2 Short Shifter
GRAFFiXpressions Galaxy Shift Knob: Space Goo Green
Xenon Depot JDM Fog Kit
EM1 Civic CMC swap
Buddy Club Ball Joints
Buddy Club N+ suspension
Invidia race header
OEM HFP front lip
JDM badges

June 2011 pics

Just went and snapped some pics quick June 2010

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
i like the colour combo w/ the intake and crank case cover. you should def get a drop. I still need one too :(

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Well it rained this afternoon so I was bored and installed a Skunk2 short shifter kit. Let me tell you this was a joy to do, not to mention it's 100 degrees out. (that little blue cap is a mofo) :banghead:

First step take off the shift knob

Second remove the shift boot

Next remove the plastic shifter unit bezel

Now you'll see the shifter cables connected to a holder via this clip, unclip it.

After the clip is removed the oem shifter is free and you now need to remove the small blue cap.

Last steps are to reinstall blue cap on new short shifter; reinstall new short shifter into the holder with the clip, then put the console back together and you're done!

I didn't take any pics of it installed, it was too hot :beer:

·
Registered
3,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
you should get suspension, or hfp kit?
Fo sho! It's next on the list, was going to get some Sportlines but now I'm saving for some BC N+

Probably won't have them until spring, we're almost to winter in Wisconsin so being low then sucks anyway.

1 - 20 of 198 Posts