8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. Today I signed my first lease and its also my first brand new car! :wheee:
I am pretty excited about it. I know i know, I should have bought it instead of leasing but I have my own reasons. Being a Junior international college kid, i really dont know what will have within the next 2-3 years.
Its a 24 months lease 09 Si with 1000 down+Reg. fee. I have been shopping around for this car a bit over a week now, most of the dealer gave me deals range from $270-290 for 36 months, and $310-325 for 24 months. But today when I return to the first dealer, they got me a irresistible deal of $276 for 24 months but the catch is, I have to take the one in the showroom which is an orange one(I originally wanted a white one). So........I decided to take it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Sup everyone, I am new to the forum and this is my first post. Today I signed my first lease and its also my first brand new car! :wheee:
I am pretty excited about it. I know i know, I should have bought it instead of leasing but I have my own reasons. Being a Junior international college kid, i really dont know what will have within the next 2-3 years.
Its a 24 months lease 09 Si with 1000 down+Reg. fee. I have been shopping around for this car a bit over a week now, most of the dealer gave me deals range from $270-290 for 36 months, and $310-325 for 24 months. But today when I return to the first dealer, they got me a irresistible deal of $276 for 24 months but the catch is, I have to take the one in the showroom which is an orange one(I originally wanted a white one). So........I decided to take it.
great deal and don't worry you'll fall in love with the color :bighug:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hmm so after the 24 months what do you do exactly? Im just looking to try it out and i i like it can i continue payments and settle on a specific price or what?
You have a buyout price at the end. Meaning you can refinance the rest of the car or pay in cash or just give it back.

Leasing over 2 years is no different than financing a car over 2 years say and selling it after 2 years. You still eat the depreciated cost no matter what.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Awsome dude, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm looking to lease an Si for 2 years cause I'm still in college for a while but in canada its 450-500 a month:(. Still shoping around tho... Think i'll wait till the end of the summer when they start getting cheap or a good deal comes along. So sick that you got 276 a month.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.