8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,847 Posts
You should search before someone starts flaming you, happens to me all the time (even though the search button sucks).

Most people go for the Honda Factory Performance lip kits since it's cheap and looks good. I have not seen 1 good body kit for the 8th gen civic yet.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Kinda pathetic that you can't find one even decent body kit. When I bought this car my first thought was there would be some great kit's for it and...................Nothing......:rantsmiley:

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
yea imho there are no body kits that are worth the money or effort, only the HFP kit or JDM Type-R/CSX conversion for 4-doors
Exactly.

You can find a lot of different body kits for coupe and sedan here.
Whether or not you choose to buy there is another story but, it'll get you started on your search.

WHATTA ****! Hahaha, you're a horrible person for sending him to eBay.

·
Registered
740 Posts
WHATTA ****! Hahaha, you're a horrible person for sending him to eBay.
You think so? Mine is the first link to send him somewhere that he can find actual pictures of body kits. Sure, it's ebay but, from there, he can use the body kit names of the kits that he likes to find the manufacturer sites. With the body kit names and manufacturer info, he can also research the build quality of the kits he likes and decide for himself whether or not it's worth the money. IMO, mine is the most helpful post thus far.

Okay... it was admittedly a little dickish but, compared to posts flaming him for not searching or for potentially ricing out his Civic, it's not so bad, eh?

:bighug:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.