8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an LX, and I would like to put an Si spoiler on my car.

Possible?

Anyone have one for sale, or know where to get one, or how much that would be?

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
its been done a bunch of times. Your best bet is to make a trade with someone who has an SI that is getting a carbon fiber trunk.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
actually according to that picture you need parts, 50 (spoiler), 51 and 52 (left and right seals), 1 and 2 (3rd brake light assembly). Not sure if u really need those other parts or not (7,8,and 31)

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
You can get one off of e-bay for alot cheaper than 290. Just make a thread IN THE WANTED SECTION.:thumb:

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
actually according to that picture you need parts, 50 (spoiler), 51 and 52 (left and right seals), 1 and 2 (3rd brake light assembly). Not sure if u really need those other parts or not (7,8,and 31)
o yeah. my bad. i was going to add those but got sidetracked. thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
:thumb:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
whatever you end up doing, make sure you remove the stock spoiler you have now and fill up the holes properly.

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Yea I went to this website, and the don't have the color I need!

I need atomic blue, which may be impossible to find.
oh in that case..you need to go on ebay..there a guy who had the same color and ordered a si spoiler from ebay..looks good too.

·
Registered
921 Posts
and in my opinion. it wouldnt very good at night. not unless you disconnect ur rear brake light inside the window, otherwise i think it looks pretty funky with 4th brake lights.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts