8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just fell in love with my car again. You can successfully have sex in the car with lots of room left....has anyone tried it in their coupe/sedan yet lol

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Hope you didn't get any stains on those black seats:biggrin:

·
Registered
660 Posts
You know, I was actually thinking about that the other. But those Si seats look like they love to keep stains permanently, so I think I will pass. I'll drive the **** out of it on the way to my house. Vtec all the way there.

·
Registered
487 Posts
so if the smell goes away in 3 month anyways, why not give it a few love stains to remember it forever instead lol

·
Registered
89 Posts
tried in the coupe .... with the 2 front seat push up..the width is okay but the height is not.. ..
so i failed at the end
due to technical problem...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
coupe is no good for it, the story ended up in the house lol

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
I just so happened to have an couple of napkins so I put those down to prevent stains. I have a NHP Si coupe and we fit in the back easily with the front seat foward. Of course, I'm a skinnyish white boy 5'11" 155 lbs (at the time, a summer of beer changed that) and she is a 5'1" 125 lbs Filipino so we don't take up too much space.

I had sex with a 5'4" 175ish lbs girl in the front seat of my old GSR. That was hard.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
5'4" and 175? why would you want to?
Easy target. Most of the weight was in the tits and ass, not too much of a gut at all. I'm a sucker for easy targets. Lions don't hunt the strongest, smartest animals. They hunt the old, weak, and stupid because its easier. It might not look the best, but it was a lot easier to get. I was a lion that walked away with a full belly instead of empty handed. All girls want some lovin and the ones that do get it a lot, will give it up easier. Also, it was a chance too try out a different body type. You are never going to know what you like, unless you try everything.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
5'4" and 175? why would you want to?
Also, I'm the only guy in the group that will take out the "I'm the party pooper, designated driver because I never get laid, so no one else will either" girl. Funny thing is, that girl is usually more willing than the "hot chics" of the group. Come on guys, live a little and try a big and/or ugly chic. You will make her day. Just don't give her your number. :biggrin:

·
Banned
2,370 Posts
Easy target. Most of the weight was in the tits and ass, not too much of a gut at all. I'm a sucker for easy targets. Lions don't hunt the strongest, smartest animals. They hunt the old, weak, and stupid because its easier. It might not look the best, but it was a lot easier to get. I was a lion that walked away with a full belly instead of empty handed. All girls want some lovin and the ones that do get it a lot, will give it up easier. Also, it was a chance too try out a different body type. You are never going to know what you like, unless you try everything.
Haha...that's funny. It's also very true. :hitit:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts