8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Skunk2 70mm, Or have a muffler shop bend you 3'' piping to the muffler of your choice these 2 will produce the most power !

·
Registered
141 Posts
i say tanabe cause i know they use advantex packing, but i dont like the looks of the exhaust design of tanabe only the apexi gt spec or n1.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Even though the skunk2 70MM provides one of the best gains out there for exhaust, I dont think its worth the dollars per HP.

Some people are not including the risks of $-tickets.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
Even though the skunk2 70MM provides one of the best gains out there for exhaust, I dont think its worth the dollars per HP.

Some people are not including the risks of $-tickets.
All the tickets i got in my home town for the exhuast which = 4 of them got dismissed or never written becuase of my police connections but ive never got pulled over in any other town with the skunk2 but yes there is a risk factor becuase of the attention it demands lol.

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
i say try looking on youtube for some videos, but their not very good quality. My friend has the apexi n1 on hers and its not so great to tell you the truth. The design looks nice but if you want something that really rumbles that is not the one for you. I have the lsd one and its also very nice, but it seems to drone sometimes to a level where i cant take it anymore. Its also just a bit loud lol. hope this helped a little.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
skunk2 70mm for sedans is by far the best..its not going to be as loud as a straight 3inch exhaust system..its not very loud anyways..dont exaggerate..i love mine on my coupe

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
ive got the LSD on my sedan - i have no proof on gains, but i felt a difference myself.. the only problem is, that its LOUD! lol

·
Banned
28,158 Posts
LSD for the coupe is not much louder
sedan is probably as loud as the skunk2

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Skunk 2 FTW...and you can get it for well under 600 bucks:thumb:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts