8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would the si seats (from an FA5) fit an ex sedan with the same rails and brackets? i don't want to go through the process of custom fabrication and getting new rails and etc.

i'm planning on getting a whole interior swap cause i'm sick of my tan interior.

does any one have personal experience with this?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha thanks, what i'm more worried about is my parents' approval.

i'm also worried about the airbag light coming on, how would i get rid of that

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
would the si seats (from an FA5) fit an ex sedan with the same rails and brackets? i don't want to go through the process of custom fabrication and getting new rails and etc.

i'm planning on getting a whole interior swap cause i'm sick of my tan interior.

does any one have personal experience with this?

wouldnt it be cheaper to just save that money and use it as a don payment and trade for an Si? A neighbor of mine wanted to to an interior swap but too but said it was too pricey

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
^idk, he just said it was too pricey. But for the money and cost of install, i would think its cheaper to just trade. especially no because a used FA5 wouldnt be too expensive

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Heres some real info for you bud. They do fit, i have them in my sedan. But you can only use the drivers seat. If you put in the passenger seat, it will set off the weight sensor SRS light, and it wont go off until you put the original seat back in.
But if you get SI seats from a coupe, and put it in a coupe, or a sedan SI to sedan civic, it should be fine.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Heres some real info for you bud. They do fit, i have them in my sedan. But you can only use the drivers seat. If you put in the passenger seat, it will set off the weight sensor SRS light, and it wont go off until you put the original seat back in.
But if you get SI seats from a coupe, and put it in a coupe, or a sedan SI to sedan civic, it should be fine.
you TOTALLY lost me there.
just to clarify the si seats are from a Si sedan.
i want to put those on a EX sedan.
the SRS light won't turn on correct?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts