8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, last week me and a couple members on here went out and took some photo's. You will see more of mine on here because they both had to leave a little earlier. 2 NHBP's and 1 FJB Si's. Prob's to my buddy Dan for taking the pics. It was taken with a nikon D80 FYI. The pictures are taking FOREVER to load, so ill update more as they come...

ENJOY! :

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
spocheld said:
I love the pics, but that one is screaming for some tint!

Thats mine :laughing:

I know, Its getting 5 % SOON. Its only a week old. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
THE FIRST picture...is that a new 08 model si? i was jw because i knew that the wheel color was just a bit darker than the 07 models, but that looks like its a lot darker. or are u just making me sound like a fool and did u actually paint ur wheels??? lol either way it looks great...!

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sexy6Speed said:
THE FIRST picture...is that a new 08 model si? i was jw because i knew that the wheel color was just a bit darker than the 07 models, but that looks like its a lot darker. or are u just making me sound like a fool and did u actually paint ur wheels??? lol either way it looks great...!

Its an 08 alright. Its mine. I just picked it up last week.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
07mugencivic said:
nice pics......................................good job whore

Still more to come! :biggrin: :thumb:

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sexy6Speed said:
nice im sure u will be happy with it!!! gl with the new ride and enjoy :vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :vtec:
THX, More pics uploaded!

·
Banned
339 Posts
so sorry had to leave, the gf's little sister ended up in near hospital that night. sucks. too bad couldnt have stayed for longer. we should all meet up again sometime.

·
Registered
16,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WARP SPEED added to first page. lol. I have more of your pics coming bro. photobucket is KILLING me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts