8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a factory performance pkg for the si, if so anyone has pics of the si factory performance pkg? and i'm not talking about the hpt package-high performance tires. dont even plan on keeping the stock rims.

·
Registered
5 Posts
there will be a sport package just like it did for the previous Si, more importantly does anyone know approximately when the 06 Si is coming out? I know its sometime fall but anyone know possibly which month? i would love to put a payment down to get it on the day it comes out :D

·
Registered
436 Posts
the fpp is available 4 the si as well. look closely and ull see the ground effects w/ 18in wheels.
instead of the 18in wheel pkg...the fppkg includes these wheels plus the kit.

·
Registered
420 Posts
18" rims may look better but hamper your acceleration and handling. if your serious about "high performance" than i wouldnt get 18"s

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Pre-orders

One of my local Honda dealerships is already taking orders for the Si model, which I've already placed an order and deposit for.

I'm told the official release date is December 1st, but when they will actually get it is all up to American Honda themselves.

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
The MSRP is still To Be Determined. My dealer said that he won't go lower than MSRP, but I suspect that may changed depending on how many start showing up on the lots.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts