8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 225 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow, Si's are thirsty little suckers :eek:hsnap:
I think the most I ever got was 386km and that was using 89oct.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
the most i have ever gotten is 500km +/-, tonnes of hwy, barely to no vtec.. i think this was the harrison trip in the summer.. current tank, half tank about 270-280km mostly hwy. and i just filled it up friday night before heading to richmond.. 3 trips to richmond this weekend, fri, sat and sun.. regular basis, just workdays.. >400km/tank, no vtec, not warmed up, short drive.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
wow, my tha hell am I gettin so much more... I know I drive like a grandma most days but I'll vtek it thru the first 4 gears usually every night on my drive home.

I get a minimum of 430k on Shell 91... I average about 450-460. During the early fall last year I did a run up to Merrit. Basically drive there from Langley, drop off a package and come back all the way down to Downtown Vancouver to my work office and back out to Slurrey... 560kms and my fuel light wasn't on yet... I think i was on pace for a 630km tank but filled up before then.
meh

·
Registered
267 Posts
370-400 depends on how long I warm up my car for...
usually in a hurry to get to work in the morning, so my car do get some morning exercise...:vtec:
94 Oct. always

·
Registered
355 Posts
csx-s, but getting approx 450 km with 8-10 liters left in the tank wen i fill up (my gas bar says im down to 1 to 2 bars left), almost no vtec tho, maybe once or twice

fill up with chevron 94

·
Registered
267 Posts
okay lets make this more detail!
About what RPM do you shift?
And do you do Down Shift, Rev Match or Heel/Toe-ing?
Cause I know They do make a different ...

I'll start.. CSX-S Chev. 94 Oct. Warm up always(1 smoke's time) 370-400km with Down Shift and Rev Match..

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
fg2--chev 92--warm up 10 min in the morning--shift usually at 3krpm
i tap the gas pedal lightly as possible and I try to keep the clutch in as much as i can.

1 - 20 of 225 Posts