8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've must have just been blind to it for the 6 months I've had my Si. The navigation screen shows blue as its background for audio, etc, by default. This morning, on the way to work, I was casually fiddling with it reestablishing my settings after having the battery off for a while.

I found this: Setup --> More --> Colors --> Menu Color --> (I think) Foreground. There, you can set that blue (presumably chosen to match the more common, non-SI instruments) to red.

Hope this is something others have also missed, and would enjoy.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I read it, but clearly too quickly.

:hiding: I just changed mine this morning to black on red. Thanks OP!
You're most welcome. It just never occurred to me that it could / should be changed up to discovering the option.

And as far as read the manual... well, I purchased my car on a Saturday, but couldn't actually pick it up until Monday (long story). So, I took all the manuals with me, and read everything pretty much cover to cover. Guess it just didn't register without being able to play with the system at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.