8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys so we need a freaken meet so lets do it...how about Nov 24 2007 at andretties(think thats how its spelled)..i say we do this before it get reallly cold. anyone in??

·
Registered
343 Posts
i think this would be a lot of fun ... dont really know any of you guys so it would be cool to meet up with some of yall ...

·
Registered
956 Posts
A bunch of us have been trying to get something together before the end of the year...Myself, Civic33, Airportguy.

But we get little takers, or people back out. So lets get some bew blood into this.

And you mean Andretti speed zone off of 75?

·
Registered
956 Posts
I would be down, but the 24th is the first saturday in shopping season...most of us with retail jobs (like me) will have to work.

Im still thinking more towards the end of the year might work better for myself.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
oooohhh good call... well im thinking on kind of short notice, but if I can get a hold of Dave i am thinking of cruising down to peachtree city on Saturday morning 11/17/07 for a dyno day if anyone is interested...And what do you mean Justin, you have a job now? ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
oooohhh good call... well im thinking on kind of short notice, but if I can get a hold of Dave i am thinking of cruising down to peachtree city on Saturday morning 11/17/07 for a dyno day if anyone is interested...And what do you mean Justin, you have a job now? ;)
Lol. not officially. I have applied to work seasonal at the American Eagle close to your work, I know, but its a job and I can get some $ and discount on clothes. Just waiting for them to call me back. Its so I have something over to last for the holidays and can get some $$ and not give up my car. I applied with some other company a month ago and they still keep reposting the job online and I just emailed them, no contact #, and I am waiting for a response...then the substitute class on monday night.

And I might stop by tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
anyways about this meet... we need to figure out a date here, and then create a masterthread and get it stickied... how about Fri. December 14th?!?!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Im down for the 24th. I actually work retail and I think this is the first Sat. I know Im gonna have off in months. Lets get this thing together. Andretti's Speed Lab in Alpharetta on Nov. 24th, whos in?

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
Last time we did Andretti's, I won!!! So all can kiss my butt!!! :thumb: I'll be back home in Ohio for my 1yr anniversary on that day, so I can't make it..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
okk soo most people cant do it on fridays but i was thinking since this is really short notice that we could do it on december 15 and thats on a saturday...that will give people time to see whats going on annd you could just let someone fill in for you at work for only 1 day it doesent really matter if you give them notice. ok so what do all of you think about this?

1 - 20 of 60 Posts