8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been trying to get my hands on a license plate frame with just Si in red lettering on it. I found an old auction on ebay for one like this...see picture. Anyone know where I could get one like that, or something similiar? I haven't had much luck finding any good frames relating to the Si.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
sidecut305 said:
I have been trying to get my hands on a license plate frame with just Si in red lettering on it. I found an old auction on ebay for one like this...see picture. Anyone know where I could get one like that, or something similiar? I haven't had much luck finding any good frames relating to the Si.

Dont do it. I bought that EXACT one and it started to rust...not even a year old yet. It looked good for the first little while though.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
sidecut305 said:

i think thats pretty hot, just buy two when you find it when it starts to rust put second one on

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
I got one, my fiancee bought it at the Honda dealership for $28.99 plus tax. Mine just says Si in red and goes really good with my RR :thumb: and it even has caps that cover the screws with a red Honda emblem. I have gotten several compliments on it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the info. I would like to stay away from a frame that says civic si...kinda just want Si. I'm gonna ask my dealer to see what they have.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
sidecut305 said:
Thanks for the info. I would like to stay away from a frame that says civic si...kinda just want Si. I'm gonna ask my dealer to see what they have.
yea i like it though how the plate frame kinda makes up for me debadging my car. Keep that clean look but keep it looking good too :thumb:

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
had mine custom made..no problem for david to make one for you i'm sure

www.yospeed.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts