8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
even if they're stock, post up some INTERIOR pics on your Si. You never really see interior pics posted on the Si board, only the exterior shots. I don't know why, but I find the Si interior very appealing. It doesn't hurt that I LOVE black interior too :)

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
KenB said:
The best seat in the house and the best piece of electronics you can get for your interior.
How did you get the V1 to suction to the black dots? I tried but couldn't make it work :(

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
KenB said:
The best seat in the house and the best piece of electronics you can get for your interior.
nice v1 set up. Mine's the exact same way but mine is to the left of the rear view mirror. What are you using to hold up your V1 on the dot matrix? I'm using tape, but I'm look for cleaner alterantives

edit:
^^^ man he beat me to it =P

·
Registered
637 Posts
TommyD said:
How did you get the V1 to suction to the black dots? I tried but couldn't make it work :(
SIchodelic said:
nice v1 set up. Mine's the exact same way but mine is to the left of the rear view mirror. What are you using to hold up your V1 on the dot matrix? I'm using tape, but I'm look for cleaner alterantives

edit:
^^^ man he beat me to it =P
The V1 suction cups are worthless. I removed them and used some industrial strength Velcro. Works great and doesn't move at all! The Velcro also has a lower profile than the suction cups, so the whole mount is tighter to the windshield and a bit more stealth.

·
Premium Member
13,469 Posts
when it was newer...

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
freakvision03 said:
since all of you Si owners know what the Si interior looks like i thought i show you what a semi gutted Si interior looks like

wow, you strip out almost half of your car bro. way faster with out the extra weight huh.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
tite681 said:
Probably not what you were expecting.

hahah oh man, for a second while looking at only the first pic, I for some reason assumed your car was a coupe. I was like WTF!! how the hell did he get that bike in there! hahahaha then it hit me, and I scrolled down a little more and saw it was a sedan. lol

1 - 20 of 108 Posts