8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went to San Diego this weekend and meet up with a bunch of members of 9thgencorolla.com/matrixowners.com/newcelica.org and Bluebat came out too... and i got some new smoked lights. : )

So thanks to Bluebats overlays i got some new smoked tails... :dancing:
Thanks... :thumb:

ENJOY

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah sorry. should have specified... i would have liked it a hint darker... but they do look good. he only offers 3/10 and 6/10 and personally the /10 looks too dark for the silver... but eh. it works.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they cost $40 but since he was gettin a lot of business that day everything was cheaper. got em for $30

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
i think it just tones the red down... like said above not overdone. agian a hint darker would have been perfect, but the 6/10 looks too dark for my taste.

Overall im happy with how they look and it was a fun project. : )

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha. thanks... yeah i see some cars & trucks with almost blackouts and it looks either OK or bleh...

I like the smoked/tinted look opposed to the bright red tails.
Ima try and get some dusk/night shots to see how good they look, cuz i havent looked at them at night yet.

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Thats a nice tint. Id like mine like that :D
Frikkin Sexy! Do you have far shots of the car's rear before and after?
How was the install?
Im looking to order from the same guy as an alternative to Laminx

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Um not a whole lot as i had been busy before... took lots of pics but ligthing was crap.

Ill add the rest i had tonight, and try and get some better shots on lunch.

edit:
the install took bout and hour. hardest part was rolling that corner. theres a few Tiny bubbles... but i looks really good.
install i say would be medium. if you know what your doin or worked with tint/overlays/vinyl, its not too bad.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts