8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... i'm new here, just had to share the wonderful news with u guyz.
I put a reservation deposit on MY si yesterday!!!
i live in a semi small town in louisiana.. and the dealer here is only getting 3 si's
and, i got mine held.
Anyone have any ideas what sticker price will be for si?
They dont know what colors they are getting yet. but i have first pick.
soooo excited!! cant wait..
:p

·
Registered
126 Posts
When I ordered my civic I was able to pick out what color I wanted and everything. They also discussed with me what the price would be. Did you put a minimum $500 deposit down on the si?

·
Registered
126 Posts
ElectricFaerie said:
i put $1000 down, they supposed to call me with any details they find out... whats your price?
You should have been able to order one if you put money on it already. However if you custom order it expect to wait atleast a month for the car to show up.

·
Registered
126 Posts
edmunds.com should give you pricing info. They will probably want MSRP right away since there arn't that many of them around.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i also put a $700 deposit 2 days ago. like some of ya said, my dealer said they dont know wat colors there getting but as soons as a silver one comes in is mine, cuz that wat color i picked, im surprise cuz they said im the first one to put a deposit so far so ill be the first one to get it here in VA

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
ElectricFaerie, I'm surprised that a small town in Louisiana would even get 3 Si's...you're not from Lafayette are you?

Youngxlos, I thought I was the first one on the list in VA...something fishy here :eek: :D What's the name of the dealership you're going with?

·
Registered
126 Posts
You know you guys can request what model and color you get. You dont have to take the first one they have come in. You just have to wait a little longer for it to show up.

·
Registered
98 Posts
SWRT said:
<$20k with NAV, and since NAV is a $1k option, it must be <$19k without.

-SWRT
So let me get this straight... The SI is going to be the same price as the EX? I would have thought it would be about $2k more than the EX... Why bother selling a manual EX? Why not just provide an auto SI and drop the EX coupe completely?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im reserving mine this weekend...i talked to the delearship and ill be putting down 500 deposit....man i dont know if i can wait that long!!!! hey electric, where you live in louisiana? i live in shreveport

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i'm in houma.. south la.
dealing with Barker Honda..
they said they have to find out if i can order a color or i'll have to pick out of what they get.. they said i seem to know more about the si's than they do right now
:)
dont worry i'll be bugging my salesman alot for all the details :)
let u guys know when i find out something.

·
Registered
3 Posts
eluwak said:
So let me get this straight... The SI is going to be the same price as the EX? I would have thought it would be about $2k more than the EX... Why bother selling a manual EX? Why not just provide an auto SI and drop the EX coupe completely?
The manual EX coupe msrp with no navi is 18,260, and i expect the SI will be 19,995, so there is a 1735 difference.

·
Registered
9 Posts
same thing with me about the salesman...i was driving the LX and i was talkin about the si to him blah blah this that the other...and he told me when we were on the highway, "man i dont know what to tell you right now, you should be the guy selling them u know ALOT bout them!" i just laughed...but yea the prices that wrecky said sounds about around wut my delearship said...that about all he knew about the damn car...lol

·
Registered
98 Posts
Wrecky said:
The manual EX coupe msrp with no navi is 18,260, and i expect the SI will be 19,995, so there is a 1735 difference.
$18,810 (missing destination)... We'll see when they come out...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts