...you dant have idea how difficult is for us to get this parts here

·
Premium Member
30,957 Posts
nice pics :thumb:

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
No offense, just some advice. Your white balance is really off, thats why the pics are all yellow.

And you ISO setting is too high in some of the pics, thats why a few of them are really grainy looking.

Try shooting in a manual mode and finding the boundary between grainy and clear on your camera (when it comes to ISO settings), and try adjusting you white balance.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offense, just some advice. Your white balance is really off, thats why the pics are all yellow.

And you ISO setting is too high in some of the pics, thats why a few of them are really grainy looking.

Try shooting in a manual mode and finding the boundary between grainy and clear on your camera (when it comes to ISO settings), and try adjusting you white balance.
Excellent!!
Thanks a lot :)

Im using this Sony DSCT30 at the moment, not a big deal.
Someday ill join the nikon squad :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah black and white pics are a little grainy in some and yellowish but the setup shots are nice. How did you get your driving lights blue like that?

·
Registered
5,194 Posts
Excellent!!
Thanks a lot :)

Im using this Sony DSCT30 at the moment, not a big deal.
Someday ill join the nikon squad :)
No problem man, like I said just trying to offer some advice.

We all gotta start somewhere, I used to shoot with a P&S and worked my way up to my Nikon D80.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

The ones on the left, regular chinese leds, sold here for $15 pesos, that should be nothing to you, lol

Its important that the head of the led bulb must be plain, and not curve, that gives the effect of the reflection.

This are not tuning-blue, this is what we call "cool-blue" its just to prevent the yellow/xenon combination when evertuhing is turned on :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts