8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
661 - 668 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got kids, 10 and 5 so hell no, I wanted a coupe, the kids can crunch up in the back! I have a JDM 3.2 type II swapped into my Acura Legend, and a H1 motor in my k2500 to pull my toys...my civic is my highway pimp ****! I make the bread baby! Sedans are heavier...more glass, door,seats, etc. And the Si was ALWAYS a coupe back in the day. And so it should be...IMO!

·
Registered
113 Posts
i honestly wish i bought the sedan fitting my 2 god kids and their parents is kind of a pain the only bright side is the size of the trunk but even still everyone complains the back is really small i wish the coupe had the back seat space of the tc i remember a friend of mine had bought a 2010 tc and sitting it the back was so comfortable and roomy i was shocked a coupe could have so much space in the back

·
Registered
305 Posts
i honestly wish i bought the sedan fitting my 2 god kids and their parents is kind of a pain the only bright side is the size of the trunk but even still everyone complains the back is really small i wish the coupe had the back seat space of the tc i remember a friend of mine had bought a 2010 tc and sitting it the back was so comfortable and roomy i was shocked a coupe could have so much space in the back
Technically the tC is a hatchback, so that's why the back is a little roomier. But on the flipside, the back of the tC is really wobbly since there is no structure connecting the C pillars. The Si is about handling, whereas the tC is about that hella flush crap.

As for the original question. Sometimes I do wish I had an FA5, but if I did have an FA5 I'd probably wouldn't be as happy with it as I am with my FG2.

661 - 668 of 668 Posts