8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
41 - 60 of 668 Posts

·
Registered
11,889 Posts
tonton said:
personally I never see Si sedans around here but every si I see ( probably 10-15 per day) are all coupes :)

please come to Dallas.

you will see Si sedans and coupes left and right.....

and wont feel rare anymore.

·
Registered
388 Posts
"do you ever wish you could go back & get a Sedan Si?"

No F'ing way. I love my coupe.

I'll say it. - The Si should never have been offered as a sedan.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Storm said:
"do you ever wish you could go back & get a Sedan Si?"

No F'ing way. I love my coupe.

I'll say it. - The Si should never have been offered as a sedan.
Oh wait Mr I know better than Honda engineers.. why is that?

·
Registered
6,717 Posts
I had an Si Sedan 4 days, then I traded it in for the Coupe.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
sedans look like hybrids, and all other sedan models..

atleast the coupe has a distinguishable spoiler

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
My friend has a FA5 and after asking so many ladies my car still gets the love. I see the coupe as a sexy model and the sedan as well a strong man, you know which one Id rather ride

Isn't the sedan spoiler a lip spoiler?? haha its like connected to the bumper

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
Storm said:
The decision to make the Si into a sedan had nothing to do with the engineers. It was all about money.
Marketing as well. As Edwyn said, a coupe is a sexy model. The sedan is safe as a car. It does well because it's utilitarian. A sedan is more useful. An Si coupe denotes how I feel exactly -- a bit of excess in both performance and styling.

·
Registered
26,621 Posts
tonton said:
man Sedan with cool performance and better handling that the coupe is just pure secks. I dont know why but I have a thing for quick car with 4 doors (STI, EVOs, Si sedan.. you know ;))
I don't think it handles better i had 3 diff sedan owners drive my Si coupe and they said it handled better and we were dropped on the same springs.

They said if felt more planted but this is just what i was told by a few owners !

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Storm said:
The decision to make the Si into a sedan had nothing to do with the engineers. It was all about money.
Exactly what is happening to Porsche with the panamera, they want to make more money by introducing a new class that will appeal to more people

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
Exactly what is happening to Porsche with the panamera, they want to make more money by introducing a new class that will appeal to more people
whatever keeps them in the black. atleast they arent making a 4 door 911.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
e60.deluxe said:
whatever keeps them in the black. atleast they arent making a 4 door 911.
Thats what Im starting to not like about porsche, they are turning into BMW or Mercedes. They used to strictly make race oriented cars but now are reaching to other branch just for the sake of sales. Atleast ferrari hasn't branched that far with exception to the scalgetti

·
Registered
388 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
Don't get me started on Porsche. Can you say Cayenne?

·
Registered
650 Posts
After riding in a friend's Evo, I no longer dislike 4doors. The only thing that made me choose a coupe > sedan are the sedan's tailights...they look like straight ass IMO

Edit. for every 10 FG2's i see, theres only 1 FA5.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
Skylinegtr06 said:
Thats what Im starting to not like about porsche, they are turning into BMW or Mercedes. They used to strictly make race oriented cars but now are reaching to other branch just for the sake of sales. Atleast ferrari hasn't branched that far with exception to the scalgetti
the difference is the Ferrari is owned by Fiat. the company that makes this:

if Porsche wants to keep owning themselves, they dont really have a choice.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
fiat a pretty cool company and you are making them look like crap by posting their entry level vehicle.. my mother owned a fiat 4 years ago It was pure secks on wheels.

·
Registered
6,059 Posts
besides Ferrari already has a 4 door in the vein of the Maserati Quadroporte. Maserati is under Ferrari control even though they are both owned by Fiat.

41 - 60 of 668 Posts