8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone out there get their car picture taken when driving??

Kinda weird but cool I guess.

I was driving down Pleasant Hill minding my own business when I see a flash go off right next to me. It was another Si. So I rolled down my window and asked him what he was doing. He said that he was playing CAR TAG and asked me if I was on 8thcivic.com. I told him "yeah" so then he said that he was playing car tag so take a picture of any civic that you think is on the forum and post it up and play tag. Light turned green and he turned left. Didn't even get a chance to get his name. it was a GG 2dr si.

Well I haven't seen any post with a picture of my car, so be on the look out when you see a flash and TAG YOUR IT! NO TAG BACK!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Anyone out there get their car picture taken when driving??

Kinda weird but cool I guess.

I was driving down Pleasant Hill minding my own business when I see a flash go off right next to me. It was another Si. So I rolled down my window and asked him what he was doing. He said that he was playing CAR TAG and asked me if I was on 8thcivic.com. I told him "yeah" so then he said that he was playing car tag so take a picture of any civic that you think is on the forum and post it up and play tag. Light turned green and he turned left. Didn't even get a chance to get his name. it was a GG 2dr si.

Well I haven't seen any post with a picture of my car, so be on the look out when you see a flash and TAG YOUR IT! NO TAG BACK!
sounds like fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts