8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so yes my Si badge of my trunk was pryed off and stolen by some stupid person. You can see where they slide something under it and pryed it off. There is anice big scratch to the metal. REally pisses me off. Go out and buy an emblem if youw ant one that bad and leave peoples cars alone.

So ordered a new one from the dealership where i bought my car to the tune of 35 dollars.

this really pisses me off.

so any SI owners in Northwest florida watch out, it could hapeen to you.

it happened to me at Destin Commons which if anyone knows where this places is knows that there is never a slow moment at that place lots of people yet still something like this happens. its BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
i had a co-worker tug on my front emblem one time. i asked why are you doing that? he says when i get back to brooklyn i wanna steal one, so i was checking how it comes off....

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah its bs. i had a prelude as my first car and people where haters then as well. some D-bag that didnt like me or my brother keyed the whole length of both sides at a high school football game. people are such dicks. its not so much the emblem, its the scratch thats like 3inches long by 1/4 inch wide to the metal where they slid most likely a key under it

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i may try to. im going to call the security office tomorrow at the place. they have cameras and all that bs. so perhaps there could be somthing found, it was probably some punk kid who has an ex or something like that and thinks he would be cool and snatch an Si emblem and slap it on there

·
Registered
5,641 Posts
wow that sucks... im sorry about that.. ya people have gotten HORRIBLE now-a-days... i cant believe that. Karma is a ***** is all i have to say...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i had a co-worker tug on my front emblem one time. i asked why are you doing that? he says when i get back to brooklyn i wanna steal one, so i was checking how it comes off....
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

·
Registered
7,438 Posts
One of the reasons I removed mine.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
I took mine off. Along with the Civic one.

looks 100x better IMHO
This didn't have anything to do with the thread. What’s the point of this useless post?

To the OP: Sucks to hear about your car. Do you think the new emblem will cover up the scratch? Kinda makes you want to sit out in the bushes with a long-barrel shotgun and take care of business. (I'm being extreme, of course)

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

hahaha, you should've fvckin' punched that guy.

·
Premium Member
21,034 Posts
my got stolen too.. within a month of ownership too.. lame. if i see my badge somewhere on a car that isnt a actual si ima punch the guy.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I saw an LX with an Si logo and Type-R stickers on the side.

I could tell it was an LX because of hubcabs and no sunroof.

Mhmm...

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think I'm going to take mine off. Rather do it myself instead of some idiot prying it off and scratching up the car. Is it held on with double sided adhesive tape?

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's terrible man, but I'm not surprised. When I get mine I'm de-badging it for sure just to avoid attention from thieves

1 - 20 of 31 Posts