8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
titties tittties!!!!

When i saw the title of this post i thought there would be a speical limited edition SI released which would piss me off cuase i wouldnt be able to have it

I pray to god that...that body kit is available to the public =P there has to be a replica comming out sooner or later

·
Registered
445 Posts
Its pretty much a HFP concept vehicle. Talked to Honda reps at SEMA, those parts are prototypes. Except for the wheels. should be out soon.

·
Registered
45 Posts
looks great. I'm just nit picking now, but i don't like the carbon fiber/gray material look on the side skirts and rear bumper. I'd prefer it just on the lip and spoiler.

those brakes... gimmie..please :love:

Interior is nice, it'll never be mass produced, but it is nice.

really looks like a Type R in my opinion (maybe that's the look they were goin for?)

just to put it out there... the wider fender flares will more then likely not be made for purchase. I dunno how it would look without it, as it stands pretty aggressive now due to it.

either, looks great :thumb:

·
Registered
287 Posts
acetech808 said:
Its pretty much a HFP concept vehicle. Talked to Honda reps at SEMA, those parts are prototypes. Except for the wheels. should be out soon.
Wing and tails wont make it to the accessory line?
Or mabye its a delayed introduction like the A-spec RSX.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you SI owners see the pic of the lower interior driver side. The Concept vehicle has a matching metal dead pedal. Where can I get one of those?

Come ons peoples, anyone have any idea about that dead pedal???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts