8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when do they figure the aero package wil be out for the si? i wanan get it at launch but thats looking slim :(

also anyone got pics of the locations of the 7 speakers? :D

would be awesome thanks!!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
I dont know about the Aero kit, as for the speakers there in the standard location except for the sub, which is located between the 2 rear speakers in the middle of the rear deck.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so since its 7 i presume theres 6x9 or similair in the rear deck? then there's 6.5 in the lower door and tweets in the upper door? like the 7thgen was? my 7th gen doesnt have 7 jsut 4 so hmm.

the 8 inch subs located in the rear deck between the seats/spekers? SWEET 12 inch upgradable? hehe that wold rock to be able to put a non stock 12 inch or 10 inch sub in there :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
i watched a tech install the kit on a blue coupe today. it was pretty nice. went on fairly easily, but took the better part of the morning between BSing and everybody stopping the guy to ask him questions.

we also received "bass systems" for the civics last week. i did not open them to look at them, but the boxes are pretty small, so don't get your hopes up. i've seen 4" speakers come in bigger boxes.......

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Scotty Mak said:
Not sure if this was posted already or not...but I came across this website for accessories..

http://www.handaaccessories.com/civext06.html
Wow, that's a great find, thanks Scotty!

I wonder if that site can be used as a bargaining tool for the dealership to drop the retail price of some accessories when purchasing a new Civic...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts